“Every time you eat this bread and drink this cup you are announcing the Lord’s death until he comes again” 1 Cor 11:26
Role in our Lives
Mass brings us together around the table of the Father at Christ’s invitation. It reminds us that we are the body of Christ sent to live in the love of God for each other.
In our Parish, apart from specific holy days of obligations and moveable feasts in the liturgical calendar, we celebrate the following regular masses:
- Sunday: 10.30 am Family Mass
- Sunday: 12 noon
- Sunday: 6.15 pm
- Monday – Friday: 7.30 am; 10.00am.
- Saturday: 10.00 am.
- Divine Mercy (1st Friday of the month)
- Mass for deceased parishioners (November)
We have a reduced schedule in JULY and AUGUST
How to prepare, participate, give
There is a variety of Ministries in service of the liturgy to which parishioners are called as part of their Christian life and on which they may wish to serve:
- Ministry of the Assembly (when we gather as a Christian community).
- Ministry of the Word
- Ministry of the Eucharist
- Altar servers
- Altar society
- Collectors of offerings
- Counters of offerings
- Liturgy committee
- Music in the liturgy
- Gallery Choir
- Family mass choir
- Congregational singing including
- Organists and piano players