The religious life is a calling within the community to live the evangelical counsels, chastity, poverty and obedience.
“Love God and love your neighbour”.
Role in our Lives
Religious are witnesses to our shared calling of “love God and love your neighbour”.
In our Parish, the following religious orders live their religious lives:
- Marist Sisters, 51 Kenilworth Square
- Sisters of St Louis, 7/8 Grosvenor Road
- Sisters of St Paul de Chartres, Queen of Peace, Garville Avenue
- St John of God Brothers, Lucena Clinic Services, Orwell Road
- St Joseph’s Missionary Society, (Mill Hill Missionaries) St Joseph’s House, Orwell Park
Person to Contact
Contact can be made directly with the communities at the addresses given.